• Toll Free: 1 (877) 520 - 0963
What should I do if there is mould in my home or building?

If you feel that there is a mould issue in your home or building, you should bring in a professional company to conduct a mould assessment. This may include a visual inspection, moisture measurements, and air sampling.  Once the mould source has been identified, and the area properly cleaned or remediated, the health symptoms associated with exposure should subside. Please do not hesitate to consult a doctor if your health issues continue or worsen.

Consult the professionals at ASE Services to assist you in answering your questions or to perform an assessment if you suspect that you have a mould issue.